Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 30 December 2012

My last finish for 2012

I put the last stitches into the Miniature Sampler 1840, my final finish for 2012. This was a kit with silk and 25-ct unbleached linen. The sampler was stitched over one.





These two finishes have been easy ones, but it's very motivating to finish anything! I'll be going away for a few day, taking the train down to Barcelona. The four-hour ride will give me lots of time to make progress on Elizabeth Raysor. I also plan to bring Ruth Bacheler with me. I want to get a few stitches in on January 1st.

Happy New Year to Everyone!

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Congratulations Louise.

Have a wonderful time in Barcelona, its such a beautiful city.

Kathy Ellen said...

Just beautiful, Louise! Love the colours of this sampler.

Blessings for a wonderful trip over New Year's!

llknbillburg said...

Very Cute! Must have been a fun stitch! Laura

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Very Sweet and simple.

Are you framing or making it into a pincushion?

Kathy said...

Very cute little sampler.