Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Joining The Scarlet Letter SAL

Thank you Nicola for hosting this wonderful SAL. I think it is going to be very inspiring to be stitching with this group in 2013.
Mindi from Joie de Vie blog had approached me about stitching along in 2013 on my Bristol Orphanage sampler.



Here is M. A. Tipper. 2011 was supposed to be her year but I got distracted after a couple of months by some of the new designs that came out.



I am about a third of the way done. She is stitched on 45ct.
Then there is Sarah. She has been languishing too.



I probably started her about 8 years ago.



I am almost to the fun part, the BABs. I love BABs on samplers. So maybe I can finish her too.
There are many others in the stash....









I am still not done....






There are a few more, but I think that I will stop here.
I need to finish Marietta too so I will try and finish her up this month.
I also have quite a few Essamplaire, Examplarery and other reproduction sampler charts calling my name but maybe they will be the focus if another year.
2013 is going to be a wonderful year stitching with everyone!

Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Oooooo what lovely stash.

It is certanly going to be great fun stitching together. I think that if we put all our stash together we could open a supersized store dedicated to SL designs.

Scarlet (Letter) fever is definitely contagious !!!!!

anniebeez said...

What are BABs?

Chris said...

Big Ass Birds :) excuse my language.

Krista said...

Happy to see you joined the journey Chris! What great stash you have. So many choices! It will be a fun year.