Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 14 December 2012

I've made a choice

And that says a lot. So many pretties to choose from, but I at least now have my first choice.  I most likely won't start the stitching until January (but I reserve the right to change my mind).

I am going with The Black Gryphon.  Here it is all kitted up.


It only uses four colours.  So, it should be a nice and easy stitch.  I am really looking forward to starting it.

I have been loving reading this blog and looking at all the amazing talent and wonderful pieces everyone is working on.  Such stunning and beautiful things.  sigh

7 comments:

Lisa M said...

I love this one! it's very cool :)

Deanna Chavez said...

I love the Black Gryphon. If by some miracle I get my first choice finished I want to do this one next.

Gabi said...

Beautiful choice. :)

Elaine said...

Another new one for me, I look forward to seeing it stitched

Inguna said...

Love it! Somehow I always pay attention to BIG samplers and simply overlook such cute little gems:)

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

This gryphon is a hoot!
What a fun character.

Barbara

Erica said...

Very nice choice! I look forward to seeing your progress!