Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 3 December 2012

Invitations to Contributors

The response to the challenge has been absolutely amazing, thank you all so much. I would have been delighted to have had 50 join so this is fantastic.

We have now passed the 100 limit that Blogger allows on group blogs for contributors and Jo and I are now posting on behalf of some stitchers so that they can participate.

I know that life can often get in the way of computer time but we currently have 10 invitations that have not been accepted. This may be because you haven't had the opportunity to check your inbox or possibly realized that the invitation emailed to you  has to be accepted before you are able to post or your invite has gone into your spam box.

If you need help accepting please email me and I will assist you.

If the invitation is still outstanding by noon (UK time) on Friday then the invitation will be given to the next person on the waiting list.

You will still be able to participate but your posts will need to be submitted to me by email.

If anyone else wishes to join us they are very welcome but posting will need to be via email to me.



.

3 comments:

Erica near Chicago said...

Thank you so very much for starting this "movement." I too have a significant "5" birthday and a large box of SL charts and kits, several of which are about a quarter done. Because you are at your limit, I won't try to register as a participant, but I'll certainly be checking in frequently to see the progress. This is such a wonderful idea.

Marlene said...

Hi Nicola,
I think I accepted but I'm not sure. I did make a post yesterday. Could let me know if I am "in" now.
Thank you,
Marlene
marsstitcher@gmail.com

PoundingSand said...

This is such a lovely idea. I love old textiles, and learning about them through making reproductions. Samplers are new for me, though - I started with quilts.
I'm too late to join, but will enjoy seeing everyone's adventures this year.
Kate in Michigan