Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 3 December 2012

I'm so excited!

Hello everyone!  I am excited to be joining in this celebration and really look forward to all of the wonderful work that will be shared here.  I've posted about this celebration on my blog.  I haven't been a frequent blogger, but already had a goal to update more often.  Here's a link to my post about this celebration, which includes a list of the samplers in the mix for my part of the celebration: The Busy Beehive

I'm so happy to be a part of such a wonderful community of people that share a love of needle arts.

Happy Stitching!

Laura

2 comments:

Krista said...

Welcome, Laura! Love the charts you have planned from your stash, that quaker is especially nice.

Nicola said...

A warm welcome Laura.

I have enjoyed a visit to your blog and have just ordered ANNIKEN CHRISTENSEN SIMENSEN 1768. Why oh why haven't I noticed her before.

I love your idea of choosing samplers from various countries that you have a connection with.

Maybe you could let Cheryl know that I will post for her if she would like to join. Her choice of Helen Virtue is a beautiful one, I have her in my stash and she is high of my start list.