Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 22 December 2012

I'm in business!

I had a very nice surprise today - both Scarlet Letter kits have arrived! The included silk feels amazing and they look so lovely. I have never stitched Scarlet Letter charts before, this will be my first. It took me hours and hours to browse SL website, I fell in love with so many samplers. It was a very difficult decision which one to choose. I'm very happy with my choice.

Nicola, it is your year - which one would you like for me to stitch first? I love them both!

So long friends,
Evalina

8 comments:

Gabi said...

Beautiful choices Evalina. Thankfully it's Nicola's choice, because I wouldn't be able to choose between those beauties. :)

Mindi said...

Great choices, M. Quertier has always been a favorite of mine.

Nicola said...

OMG - my decision !!!!!!

Both are very beautiful so I could not choose one over the other for that reason.

Then I considered difficulty - the pin cushion being over one is the most dificult for me so I would find this very hard going without breaks of easier stitching.

So my decision would be to stitch both at the same time. For me half an hour or an hour on the pin cushion and then the rest of the stitching session on M Quertier.

I hope this has helped.

EvalinaMaria said...

You've got it! I'm starting both at the same time :)

Elizabeth said...

There are lovely - I am sure you will enjoy stitching them.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Beautiful choices.

Enjoy your stitching!

Deb said...

Both are great choices - and I love Nicola's thoughts on how to stitch them.

Lanie said...

Welcome to the beautiful world of Scarlet Letter, Evaline! I know you will be in love as we all are...enjoy!