Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 13 December 2012

I finally have decided on what I going to stitch.  For the umptine time, LOL. I keep changing my mind as I see what others are going to do.  First I am going to work on some of my WIP.  The first one is Sarah Willson who has been laying there for about three years.  She is almost done but I got hung up on the second broom lady - a mistake somewhere in the jacket.  I have gone over it time and again and cannot find the mistake so will probably rip it out and start over - the jacket that is.  Here is a picture of how far I am.  She is really beautiful,

here is the bottom



The next WIP that I will be working on is Sarah Brown - I could not locate it on SL website so am not sure if it is no longer available.


Then I have another WIP - Jane Atkinson  who I will be working on.



Last but not least my new start will be Dorothy Walpole and perhaps Hannah Carter.  I feel so ambitious but don't we all.

Congratulations to Margaret for finishing  And All Was for An Apple.  Absolutely gorgeous.

Good stitching to all.

Brenda in WI

9 comments:

Love to Stitch said...

Love all your choices!! Sarah is one of my favorites for sure. You have made great progress on all of them and I am looking forward to your finishes:)

Margaret said...

Thank you, Brenda! Sarah Willson is on my todo list. She is so gorgeous! Love your other two WIPs as well. I have stitched Jane and she is one of my favorites!

Nicola said...

Brenda you have an amazing selection of samplers, this is so exciting.

I love seeing the samplers come to life.

Thank you so much for adding to the fun.

anniebeez said...

I love love love Sarah Willson! I had just noticed her on the website and I am definitely smitten!

Miss Pants said...

Oh I really do love Jane Atkinson!

Can't wait to see your updates.

Elaine said...

Love all your choices! are you stitching with silks?

Deb said...

I love your choices and your progress! Now you have me looking through my stash for Sarah Wilson. She is a beauty!

Brenda in WI said...

I am stitching Jane Atkinson with silks but the other two are with DMC. I love silks but I really enjoy stitching with DMC

Brenda in WI

Deanna Chavez said...

They are all so beautiful!