Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 1 December 2012

Hmmm which one first

I am having a birthday in February too Nicola.....a bit past my 50th though. My birthday is on Feb 22. I have been looking and looking at the Scarlet Letter website for days now, and have finely narrowed my choices down to 3 charts. I just now bought all of them; now to decide which one to begin with. Here are my choices:

I bought Rachel Ayres ( I am leaning towards this one as a starter)






I also just love Dorothy Walpole and bought it


And the third one I bought is Margret Lawrance



When I look at the pictures all together I see a color scheme going on. I guess that is why I was so attracted to them.

Nikki in Maine

8 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Excellent choices! I vote for Rachel Ayres to start with, it's a lovely chart.

Nicola said...

Thet are all beautiful, I have Dorothy and Rachel in my stash. Rachel is high up on my to stitch as soon as possible list.

I am going to enjoy watching you bring the chart to life.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Dorothy Walpole is such a lovely design, I think it will most likely be my first choice to stitch when it arrives.

Siobhán said...

Excellent choices! It's so nice to be spoiled for choice, isn't it?!

Sandra Ball said...

Dorothy Walpole is on my needle now. She is quite the beauty and I love flame stitch! I stitched Elizabeth Topham about 10 years ago and the flame stitch just glows. I've got over 100 SL kits and charts so it is chore trying to decide what I want to stitch after Dorothy.

Sandra Ball said...

Oh Siobhan, I just scratch my head and try to decide! I read your blog and feel like a sloth! To be honest with you, some of the pictures you've posted kick me in the rear and get me going!

pam said...

I bought Dorothy too!

Katrina said...

I love Dorothy and I had never seen Margaret, she's wonderful too :-). Rachel is on my wish list, love all those big motifs.