Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Here is where I am...

On the two Scarlet Letter samplers I have been working on...for a looong time! I keep putting them down to start other things and they get shuffled to the bottom of the pile. I am resolved to get at least one of them done in 2013...if I can resist starting the samplers I have kitted up!


Pattern Record: This is almost all double running stitch


Mary Hurst: I may have bitten off more than I can chew with this one!


I also have these kitted up: Dorcas Haynes


Ruth Bacheler



Mary Moyse

I need to resist starting one of these so I can finish one of the ones I have started. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Dona said...

Beautiful samplers! I especially love the blue and green in the Pattern Record.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

They are all so gorgeous.
I love them all.
Dorcas is one of my favorites.

Nicola said...

They are all so beautiful it makes your fingers itch to stitch.

Gabi said...

What a gorgeous selection of samplers mj