Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 7 December 2012

Hello! I am so glad to participate in Nicola's challenge celebrating her birthday. I thank Nicola and Joanne for putting this group together. I look forward to getting to know everyone and watching their progress on such beautiful samplers. 

My name is Dona and I live in Georgia, USA, with my husband of 30 years, a daughter who is in college, our lab Cooper, and Miss Kitty, the cat who picked our house as her new home!

It was very difficult to pick which sampler(s) to stitch! I did narrow it down to either Jenny Bean 1794 or IAMEK Dated 1801, and am waiting on charts to arrive before kitting. Here are the images of both from the Scarlet Letter website. 


Jenny Bean 1794, Scarlet Letter

IAMEK Dated 1801, Scarlet Letter

I can't wait to start one of these great samplers!

Dona




4 comments:

Nicola said...

Welcome Donna and I so pleased that you have joined us.

You have chosen two lovely samplers, the range of Marsha's charts makes picking just one impossible.

IAMEK is an interesting sampler and I enoyed reading the descirption of the design on the SL website.

Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing this year

Siobhán said...

Dona, I'm so glad that you've joined the group! I can't wait to see which sampler you decide to start on. They're both wonderful!

anniebeez said...

Dona I have IAMEK in my srash. I love this sampler because of all the religious motifs. I cannot resist them!

Anne said...

Gorgeous samplers you've chosen!!