Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 7 December 2012

Happy to be here

Hello everyone. I'm Christine, and I live on the complete opposite coast of Cornwall to Nicola, which, in real terms, means not very far away at all!
I am thrilled to be part of this group, and have finally stopped vacillating over which design to stitch and put in my order. Well I ordered two actually, I'll make the final decision when I have them in my hot little hands.
The two candidates are Elizabeth Burrows (I know my limitations, I thought it might be best to start with a smallish one)
and Flamestitch Sampler (in case I'm feeling a bit more ambitious).

Looking forward to stitching along with you all in the new year.

By the way I copied the pictures from The Scarlet Letter site. I hope that's OK.

5 comments:

cucki said...

they are so sweet..
happy stitching x

Nicola said...

Dynnargh dhis (Cornish for welcome)Christine.

I am so pleased to have another Cornish stitching on board.

You have chosen two gorgeous samplers to stitch, the colours on both are amazing and I am looking forward to seeing you bring them to life.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great choices. I love the top one but I also really like stitching bargello so I'd be torn too!

Christine said...

Meur ras Nicola. Fatla genes?

Anne said...

Oooh! The Flamestitch sampler! I've been eying this one for awhile! I can't wait to see your progress!!