Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 28 December 2012

Greetings from carolinastitcher

Well, it is nearly 2013 and I have found some bit of time to devote to Rebecca Robinson..... This is turning out to be one I can hardly put down!!! It's huge, but rather than focusing on that, I am taking things motif by motif.... And, oddly for me, I did not stitch the entire border first..... 











.....this little guy is winking at me, I do believe....






Here's hoping everyone has a safe and blessed New Year......

Faye

9 comments:

Nicola said...

Fantastic progress Faye.

Ellen said...

What a great border! You sure are making terrific progress, Faye!

Margaret said...

Rebecca has always been one of my favorite stitches! Beautiful progress!

Deb said...

I love your progress Faye. The border kind of put me off, but I keep looking at that chart! You look like you're making fast work of this sampler!

EvalinaMaria said...

Sure he is! You are doing marvelous job on this sampler!

Ellen said...

I love that beautiful border! You are making great progress!

Hugs,

Elizabeth said...

The border is looking wonderful - I love the colours.

Dona said...

Faye, I never really noticed the border before, but it's really pretty! Love the motifs you've stitched so far.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Looking Good!

Love the border and the colors are delicious.