Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Glad to be joining!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm excited to be joining Nicola's SL Year!!  My name is Kathy and I live in South Carolina, USA.  This will be my first time stitching a Scarlett Letter sampler and I have decided on Emma Miles.

Today I received my chart, fabric (36 ct. Vintage Cornsilk) and the suggested silks.  I plan on starting Jan. 1, 2013 as I am trying to finish a WIP first.  I think I just said "trying to wait"!!  Not sure that will happen, lol.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and seeing everyone's progress throughout the new year. 

I do not have a Blog and like a few others, this is all new to me.  Hope everyone can teach an old dog new tricks!!  Will post pictures later.

I want to thank Nicola and Jo for allowing me to join in the fun! And, to wish Nicola an early "Happy Birthday"!

Kathy

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Welcome Kathy and thank you for particiipating.

Emma Miles is a very popular and beautilful choice. You have chosen a lovely fabric to stith her on.

It will be hard to wait to start her. I am stitching like mad to finish my current project so I can start Dona Dorothea.

HollyXSing said...

Hi, Kathy! Welcome aboard! I am also stitching Emma Miles. I'm still waiting on my chart! I hope it will arrive this week sometime! I'm itching to get started, too! I should hold out until the new year, too! With the holidays and my house on the market, I have way too many other things that require my attention!

Good luck and I look forward to following your progress!

-Holly in VA

Kathy said...

Nicola and Holly,

Thanks for the welcome from both of you.

I can't wait for the SAL to begin with so many joining and then being able to see all the different samplers come to life.

Happy Holidays to both!!

Kathy

Nicola said...

Hello Kathy

You are still showing as a no reply blogger. If you need help chaniging this Jo or I can help you.

N xxx