Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 31 December 2012

Getting closer to a finish on Freelove Hazard

I thought that Freelove would be my last finish of 2012, but it was just not to be.
It will however, be my first finish of 2013 though, now that my other stitching obligations are completed.

Here she is so far:


The background is very dark, so I put a piece of white paper under it to make it easier to read.

I am crawling down the border with the flowers. For some reason the last flower in the left is giving me a bit of trouble. I had to do some frogging here. Hopefully it will all go smoothly from here on out.

I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!
Let's have a good one nest year, with lots of stitching finishes!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Oh Erica you have made wonderful progress.

Here's to the first finish of 2013.

Elizabeth said...

This is so nice Erica. Happy New Year to you.