Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 1 December 2012

First of all, thank you for creating this group!  I look forward to seeing everyone's progress.

I plan on resuming Rachel Ayres after I complete Ann Dale, my current project.  Due to the demands of my job, I usually only have time to stitch on one design at a time.  Unfortunately I tend to choose large and/or more complicated designs to stitch!

I was hoping to complete Ann Dale by the end of 2012 but it looks like that won't be happening.  So I have given myself a new deadline of March, at which time I plan to pick up Rachel Ayres once again.

My personal backstory with Rachel, along with photos, can be found here:


Most current photo of where I am on the sampler:


Happy Stitching!!!

6 comments:

Nicola said...

A warm welcome Delfi, the colours on Rachel are scrumptious and they are seen in all their glory on your photo.

Rachel is very high on my list for this year.

cucki said...

A very warm welcome dear :)
It is a very cute sampler xxx

Deb said...

I just love the colors of this sampler! I think that I'm going to have add it to the ever increasing list of "must haves"!!

samplerlover said...

Oh l love this sampler. She is all knitted up ready to go.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

What a truly pretty sampler with crisp, fresh colours. I like this one a lot.

My needle and thread said...

This is a gorgeous one, I am not sure I've seen this one before. The colors are great, makes me want to add this to my list.