Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 14 December 2012

Finally, a decision!



This has been such a hard decision...like so many of you...there are so many beautiful samplers I would like to stitch. 

But I have decided to start small, and have chosen  Abigail Gould's Sampler of 1796

 
This is from one of my favorite museums, the Museum of fine Arts in Boston, and it is also one that I think I can actually finish in a reasonable amount of time!

I can't wait to get started and am looking forward to a year of wonderful samplers from everyone!

lynda

10 comments:

Gabi said...

Beautiful choice :)

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

cute little sampler.

Elaine said...

very pretty!

Inguna said...

Nice! Are you going to fill a background?

Nicola said...

She might be small but she is full of beauty. Great choice Lynda.

I am looking forward to stitching with you.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Great choice.

Everything you could want in a sampler.

Barbara

Roberta said...

Really like this sampler, it may have to come and live at my house!!

Deb said...

You and I will be stitching the same sampler!! I picked mine for the same reason - hoping to get it finished in reasonable time!!

Erica said...

Very nice choice!

Vera said...

Great choice. So pretty.