Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 31 December 2012

Emma Miles, ready to start

Here's my fabric on the scroll rods with the AVAS silks laying in waiting.












 I am ready to start at the stroke of midnight.  Now that everything is ready just hope I can wait until midnight, but by then I'll probably be too sleepy or too tired. ;)

Also, the other day a stitcher ask what the design size was on this.  Well, at that time I had not figured it out, but after I got around to looking at it  I came up with 297 wide x 308 high.  Hope this is helpful to anyone who hasn't started Emma yet.

Wishing everyone a very Happy and Healthy New Year with lots and lots of fun stitching days.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Your first stitches have probably been made now. I am looking forward to the first progress photo.

Have a wonderful 2013.

HollyXSing said...

Kathy:

THANK-YOU for counting out the stitches for EMMA! I really appreciate it as I go searching in my stash for the "right" linen to stitch her on!

Emma is a real looker and today is the day I start, too!

I look forward to following your progress!

Happy 2013!

May all of your stitches be happy....No frogs allowed!

-Holly in VA