Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 17 December 2012

Elizabeth Sheffield

I'm excited to be a part of Nicola's Scarlett Letter birthday celebration. My name is Kellie. I'm from central Kentucky. I have been stitching for about 23 years.

The charts that I am focusing on for this challenge are Elizabeth Sheffield (which is currently a WIP), Jenny Bean, and All Was For An Appil. I have had these in my stash for awhile and I am thrilled with the prospect of maybe getting them completed while enjoying everyone else's work along the way.

I have worked on Elizabeth Sheffield a bit since hearing about this blog, and have completed the first page.


11 comments:

Nicola said...

Hello Kellie

Elizabeth is gorgeous and I hope to stitch her too. What fabric are you using, it has a lovely warmth to it.

Deb said...

It looks wonderful so far!!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Kellie,

Terrific start.
Your work is beautiful.

Barbara

Lelia said...

such a lovely sampler - and BEAUTIFUL stitching! looking forward to seeing your progress photos.

Tatyana (tookie) said...

Great start! Way to go, Kellie!

Kathy said...

Welcome Kellie,

You are off to a good start and it's looking very pretty.

pamina said...

Love, love this sampler ! It is on my to do list. Can't wait to see your progress ! happy stitching !

Elizabeth said...

This is so pretty and I am looking forward to seeing how this progresses. I like the linen too - it is a lovely colour and really highlights the colours of the threads.

Lanie said...

Hi Kellie, "Elizabeth Sheffield" is such a beautiful sampler and your progress looks lovely. The colors are so pretty against the piece of linen you are using.

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hi, Kellie,
Elizabetj is beautiful, I just love that bird. I am amazed at how many stitchers have been doing SL for nearly 30 years. I can remember my excitement back when I first discovered them back in the 80's.

Melinda

Stitch Wizard said...

Hi Kellie Your stitching is just beautiful on this fabric. I too want to do Elizabeth Sheffield and I have already asked Santa to bring this sampler to me to stitch. You have very good taste in doing this one and you inspire me watching your progress! My husband is from the New England area and he loved it too!