Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 28 December 2012

Dorothy Walpole

I cannot wait and start Dorothy immediately after Christmas, on Boxing Day. Here is my little progress, I love stitching with silks!

Fabric: 40ct Sand Linen
Thread: Silks
A closer look!

This sampler is a hot favorite, it will be very enjoyable to see everyone's progress! I love this sampler and hope to put in a few stitches each day.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Hugs,
Ellen


12 comments:

Nicola said...

Dorothy is an amazing sampler, quite the prettiest in the catalogue.

Dot said...

Oh that pink is so pretty.

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful start. I love your choice of linen.

Krista said...

A great start! I love the color combinations.

pam said...

Yikes! I am already behind. Lovely start

Lanie said...

Dorothy certainly is one of the prettiest girls in our group! With each new start that is posted, it's easy to see why she is so popular!
So lovely, Ellen...enjoy!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Your start inspires me to get a move on so that I can start too.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Wonderful start on Dorothy.

If only stitching was as quick as charting.

llknbillburg said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to get back to mine! Laura

Faye said...

Tose threads just pop!!!! It's beautiful.....

Kathy said...

Your sampler is very pretty and so delicate looking! Love the colors so far.

Dona said...

What a pretty start! It is a lovely sampler and I can understand why you couldn't wait!