Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Dorothy Walpole

Finally, I have decided to stitch Dorothy Walpole for this Challenge! This is my first SL sampler and I decided to go big. I love the colors of this sampler. Love the floral area and the bargello/florentine band too!

Picture taken from The Scarlett Letter's website.

I had ordered my chart and supplies, hope they arrive soon ha ha! I am very excited and eager to start!

It's great to see so many samplers here!

Hugs,
Ellen

4 comments:

Nicola said...

You are in good company with your choice of sampler. I believe that Dorothy and Emma are the most popular in our group.

I hope to stitch Dorothy in the year and I look forward to seeing yours grow,

Elaine said...

I hope to stitch Dorothy next year too, it is a favourite of mine.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Great choice!

Dorothy is in my collection too.
After I finish EK 1653 I will probably start Dorothy.

brod'attitude said...

Very nice project