Here is a picture of the progress I have made on the Christmas Sampler.
I am planning on filling in with the aqua as I go, so that I don't have all of it left to do at the end. I have also realized that this chart had originally included another page that has somehow been lost since I bought the chart in 1991. I think that it had instructions for how to stitch the strawberry vines surrounding the main verse. Also the short verse inside the wreath. Fortunately, I can read that on the chart with a magnifying glass. The strawberry vines I'll just have to fudge...
It is so much fun reading about everybody's progress.