Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

another SL wip

I am still digging around my craft room, looking for at least two other SL's I know are there somewhere. Yesterday I happened along on Elizabeth Shephard, one that I had completely forgotten about. I can't believe I put it aside with so little left to finish on her. Here she is as of this morning:


Just two medallions to finish!

As for the 1840 Miniature Sampler, here is a picture of my progress:


Now, I'm off to stitch!

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Oh Louise you have so little left to do to have a beautiful finish.

Yours might be the first in our finishes gallery. Go for it.

Elaine said...

How lovely, you definitely need to finish it!

Krista said...

Very beautiful, Louise!

Tatyana (tookie) said...

We're going to have the first finished piece soon! Awesome!!!

Is your miniature sampler all over one? You're really brave if it is! I hated every over-one letter in the Dorothy Walpole. Those four lines took me longer than all the alphabets above them.

Deb said...

Oh goodness, you're so close. It looks beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

A stunning sampler. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Louise said...

Thanks for all your encouragement. It's done! (see above post) No on to another.

Louise said...

Tatyana,
Thanks for your nice comments. Yes, the little sampler is over one, but I find that I like stitching over one. Not to much of it though :)