Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 30 December 2012

Another Prize Added



Heather from History of Mount Needle Pie has donated a fat half of Lakeside Linen Vintage Strawflower in 40 count to August's prizes.




Thank you Heather for your kindness and generosity.





Heather's husband is stationed in the American Embassy in Korea and I am looking forward to hearing about Heather's life there with her two beautiful huskies Musashi and Mei Ping.








One of the things I love about blogging is learning about cultures from all around the world. Heather's blog is well worth a visit.






7 comments:

Nicola said...

Thank you Heaather, Lakeside Linen is a firm favourite in this group and Strawflower is such a gorgeous colour.

Elizabeth said...

That is very kind of you Heather. Hopefully by the time August comes I will be working on linen and would be able to appreciate the prize if I won it!

Nikki said...

Thank you so much Heather. Lakeside Linen is very nice to stitch on. I will go check out your blog now. Take care.

Nikki

Faye said...

So generous Heather!!!! Ty Ty

Deb said...

That is so generous and wonderful!! Thank you!!

Terri said...

I've never tried Lakeside Linen, but I'm sure it's wonderful!

The link to The History of Mount Needle Pie isn't working for me. Anyone else having this issue?

brod'attitude said...

Thank you very much