Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 14 December 2012

Ann Hall - a start :-)

Hello everyone!

It is a great pleasure to participate in this wonderful SAL! So many beautiful projects!
I still have some other stitching to do before I can fully devote myself to the Scarlet Letter, but here is my start on Ann Hall sampler. I started just a couple of days ago so there is not much to see yet. 
I use 35ct WDW Beige and DMC threads that are partially substituted with hand dyed cotton. So far, so good :)
a whole thing
 and a close-up


Happy stitching!
Inguna


10 comments:

Gabi said...

What a beautiful start Inguna. Love those colors. Great fabric too.

Nicola said...

Dear Inguna you Ann is already looking beautiful.

Thank you for joining in and adding to the fun.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Wonderful beginning.
I also usually work the vine in a border first. It is such a relief when it comes together correctly.

Love your colors.

Barbara

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

great start - love WDW linen, nice colour choice.

Deb said...

Your sampler is a great choice. It looks wonderful so far. I did that sampler this year and loved working on it. I like how you've gotten so much of the border done. I always leave mine to the last minute or work on it as I go and kick myself later for doing that.

Krista said...

Hi Inguna! It is nice to see you here and fb too! Wonderful new start, love the colors you chose.

Erica said...

What a lovely sampler!
I look forward to seeing your progress!

joann mccormick said...

Hum... How did I. Miss this Adam and Eve at SL? I love them and will look forward to watching your posts!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Nice start, beautiful colors!

Vera said...

So pretty, I love that tree.