Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

An anaemic deer without antlers!!

This is a quick update on my progress with SDW, which I am sure many of you know by now is a SAL that five of us started with Nicola about 6 weeks ago.
SDW - week 6

My deer seems a tad anaemic, and is unfortunately antlerless at the moment, until that particular thread arrives, but I am sure he will survive.

I am loving reading everyone's posts about the projects that they have chosen,  it says a lot about the variety available from Scarlet Letter that there are many I haven't seen before....and have added to my wish list!  2013 is going to be one busy year!

Much love from a very very frosty Dorset x

6 comments:

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Michele,

Lovely progress.
SW went on my wish list this morning.

Barbara

Nicola said...

Your Lamb of God looks magnificent Michele. You are going to love the colour combinations of the next motif. The vase and flowers are superb.

A German Giant is spot on when describing SDW.

Krista said...

Looks fantastic, Michele! Love how vibrant, especially that flag the sheep is flying.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

It's frosty up here too Michele, I do like crisp, sunny days at this time of year. I'm loving the whole choices thing too, it's great to see such a range of samplers on one blog.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

looking gorgeous

Elaine said...

I love this SAL! your stitching is beautiful. My deer looks a bit better now he has antlers ;o)