Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 14 December 2012

A Post on Behalf of Sandra

Here's my WIP of Dorothy Walpole. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. She is done in silks and the picture does her no justice! 



Dorothy Walpole



I am planning on stitching Jane Atkinson next, I'm half done with her now.

Nicola, this is such a great idea, it brings all of us that love Scarlet Letter together and the opportunity to see some samplers stitched that we maybe wouldn't have paid any attention to otherwise. 

Thanks for this year of fun with sampler lovers.

Sandra

6 comments:

Nicola said...

Hi Sandra

The colours on your Dorothy look so vibrant. What fabric are you stitching on.

Thank you for participating and adding to the fun.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

she looks lovely.

Deb said...

Your fabric definitely makes the colors pop. I'd like to know what linen you're using as well.

Gabi said...

Beautiful stitching. What fabric are you using? Jane and Dorothy are both on my to do list too

Jen Rawlins said...

Dorothy is coming along nicely!
Jen

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Sandra,

Your Dorothy is beautiful.
Love the colors.
I need to kit her up too.

Barbara