Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 9 December 2012

A Post on behalf of Roberta S


Hello


I have picked/found 3 of my Scarlet Letter designs/kits.  Believe it

or not these 3 were near the front of my box of next projects to work
on ( someday!! soon)


Quaker Pincushions - Tokens of Love


Quaker Pincushions - Tokens of Love



"Dear Aunt" Miniature Sampler - Reproduced from an early 19th century

miniature sampler

Dear Aunt Sampler



Dorcas Haynes - from the collection of the Fitzwilliam Museum.  I have

been wanting to do this for or such a long time.


Dorcas Haynes



I plan on starting on January 1st, 2013 since I still have some

Christmas stitching to do and a few WIPS to get finished up before the
new year.




I will be working on these three projects as well as some other

projects that have been started or need??? to be started.

Looking forward to a fun filled year.

Roberta

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Beautiful choices Roberta.

Dear Aunt is charming and I have Dorcas Haynes all kitted up.

I could not find Tokens of Love on the internet. Do you have a photo to share?.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I love the colours in Dorcas Haynes, they are so vibrant.

Roberta said...

I will post a photo of Tokens of Love when I get the camera out -hopefully tomorrow. It is 4 Quaker pincushions, this is an older kit that I had purchased many years ago.

Elizabeth said...

I love your choices Roberta. Dorcas looks beautiful but with beautiful colours. I love dear aunt too.

~mj~ said...

Amazing choices Roberta!! I have Dorcas Haynes kitted up but I want to finish one of my (24...25..?) wips first....

Krista said...

Welcome Roberta! You have some great selections to start off the new year, looking forward to seeing your progress!

Roberta said...

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I am looking forward to getting started.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Roberta,

Wonderful choices!

Dorcas Haynes is in my Top Ten Sampler list of all time.

Barbara