Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 14 December 2012

A Post on Behalf of Pat L

Thank you for allowing me to join the fun!  I have only three Scarlet Letter patterns two of which I did, but welcome the opportunity to do my last (and largest) with such a great group of people. 


 I live in Illinois and have been stitching since the early 80's.  I am a sampler and Lavender and Lace fan.  


I will be working on an older pattern called Harriet Worrall however I need to study up on how to post photos so there will be some coming shortly.  



Harriet Worrall




I am thankful to Joanne and Nicola for helping with the on line aspects of this challenge.  Looking forward to following everyone with their progress. 


Pat L

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Hello Pat,

You will be blogging before you know it. We are all here to help.

I haven't noticed Harriet before, she is gorgeous. I love the colour combinations. Great choice.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

very pretty.

Deb said...

That's a pretty sampler and it looks like some of those letters are done in eyelet stitch! Can't wait to see your progress.

Gillie said...

Oh dear, oh dear, I do love alphabets! Hmm, maybe I will have to stitch an English sampler!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Pat,

This is a lovely Quaker sampler.
Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Barbara