Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 13 December 2012

A Post on Behalf of Pamina


Hi everyone,

I'm very happy to be here with you all. Thank you to Nicola for her wonderful idea and to Joanne !

I enjoy a lot seeing your choices and all these first stitches on the fabrics. So many wonderful samplers ! I didn't knew all of them.

I have several Scarlet Letter's charts in my stash. I love all of them and it was very difficult to make a choice.

Finally, it will be Polly Phillip, an English sampler of the eighteenth century.

Polly Phillip


I love the sheperdess and all the animals around her ! The border of flowers is so beautiful too, but it will be a lot of work !

Oh, and here are a few words about me. My name is Pamina and  I live in Switzwerland. I'm a sampler lover, love to stitch since years and to quilt too.

And you know what ?....chut.. I will turn 50 next year too ! Hi, Nicola, you are not alone !

I'm ready to start. I hope to be able to show you my first steps in a few days, ...

Pamina

PS Please, excuse my English...not very good...

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Welcome Pamina,

You have chosen a very beautiful sampler which is also in my stash.

Which month is your birthday, there are several of use who will be 50 in 2013.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

Wow that blue is just heavenly, beautiful choice.

Elaine said...

What a beautiful sampler! I look forward to seeing it stitched

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This really is a gorgeous sampler, love the pictures and the colours. They are so vibrant.

Your English is fine too, better than my French anyway!

Deb said...

Your English is perfect!! And that sampler is too - I've had this one in my stash for a long time. Maybe I'll be able to get to it this year. I can't wait to see your start on it.

Jennifer Cameron said...

Really looking forward to seeing you stitch this one. The colours look fabulous. Xx

Dot said...

Oh wow! Polly Phillip is so beautiful. I think I must buy this one some time next year. I will look forward to watching you stitch her.
I too will turn 50 next year. From what I've been reading there are quite a few of us.
Oh, and your English is perfect. Don't you worry about that.

brod'attitude said...

A beautiful sampler, good choice