Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 3 December 2012

A Post on Behalf of MJ Samplerstitcher


Hello everyone!

I am very happy to be part of this stitch along.

I have two SL samplers on the go Mary Hurst


Mary Hurst



and  A Pattern Record.

Pattern Book Record circa  1625




 I am not very far along on either one of them as I seem to be very easily distracted lately...a pretty pattern comes along and before you know it I have another wip on the go. I am hoping this blog will help me focus on these two samplers. I have no expectations I will finish either of them in a year...I hope I do, but even if I don`t, i`ll have more done on them than I do now! I also have Mary Moyse kitted up, and am trying to resist starting it. I also have quite a few SL patterns in my stash that I am trying to resist.


Mary Moyse


Thank you Nicola and Joanne for this lovely idea and for posting to the blog for me! Here is a link to my blog, which needs updating rather badly!


3 comments:

Nicola said...

A warm welcome MJ.

I haven't seen Mary Moyse before, I love the colours and the flowers.

Mary Hurst is on my stitch list and I will be very interested to see your use of the bullion thread. Please could you let me have some close up photos and tips when you hit that section.

Elaine said...

I have Mary Hurst on my list too. I really must finish the SDW sampler first!

Carmen Sutton said...

Oh thanks for reminding me of Mary Moyse she is one of my favorites!