Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

A Post on Behalf of Lanie


I everyone! My name is Lanie and my blog is Colonial Gal at Heart. I can see all of you are as excited as I am to participate in this great event!


So obviously we all love Scarlet Letter! I feel like a little girl with the Sears Christmas catalog when I sit with my Scarlet Letter catalog … can keep me occupied for hours! 

But, I confess I am great at collecting charts, it’s the finishing that seems to be the challenge for me lately. But I’m hoping the Scarlet Letter Year is going to help me change that! I have wanted a sampler wall in my family room for some time now, and I’ve decided that the majority of them will be Scarlet Letter designs.

I will not be starting my Scarlet Letter stitching until after holidays. Like many of you, I’m still working on a few Christmas finishes. But here’s my list … for me, an ambitious one! … we’ll see how it goes!



1.) “SARAH STUART 1798”

Sarah Stuart 1798


2.) “MARION ROBERTSON 1834”


Marion Roberston 1834


3.) “SARAH HARVEY”


Sarah Harvey


4.) “SARAH WILLSON 1837”





My list is subject to change (possibly multiple times)! I’m really looking forward to enjoying everyone’s stitching progress! I know you will all be inspiring me!


Thank you, Nicola, for including all of us in your birthday celebration … and thank you, Jo, for all of your techie support!


5 comments:

Nicola said...

Welcome Lanie to the group and thank you for participating.

You have certainly inspired me with your choices.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Hello Lainie,

Fabulous list!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

number 3 & 4 just went on my wish list - gorgeous

anniebeez said...

What a great list! I love them all!

HollyXSing said...

Lanie:

You must like the name Sarah;) Three of the four are "Sarah". I have Sarah Stuart in my stash! I loved this one for quite awhile.

I look forward to seeing your progress!

Happy "Holly"days,

-Holly in VA