Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 7 December 2012

A Post on behalf of Faye of carolinastitcher


Greetings all!!!! 


I am so very honored, and thrilled to be a part of this wonderful group of sampler stitchers!!!!  Believe it or not, considering all the reproduction samplers I have stitched, I have not ever stitched a Scarlet Letter sampler!!! That amazes even me!!!!


I have narrowed my 2013 selections to Rebecca Robinson...



Rebecca+Robinson0001.JPG



And possibly "and all was for an appel.."..... Thanks for lots of inspiration from fellow bloggers....


I will have decisions or make though.... 36 ct??... 40 ct?....  Silks or cottons...?... With any luck, I will be planting my first stitches BEFORE January, however, since Nicola's birthday is in 2013, I thought I would begin and end in that year....  We will see!!!


Many blessings to all of you and I look forward to viewng all the wonderful creations...


Peace, 

6 comments:

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Faye. I am looking forward to stitching with you. Thank you for participating.

You have chosen a gorgeous sampler.

Not only have you got to choose the ct but also which fabric.

So many choices.

Margaret said...

Rebecca has always been one of my favorite stitches! Love AAWFAA too. :D

Deb said...

Great to see you here Faye. I pulled out Rebecca too - but it's so hard to make a decision, isn't it!!

Sandra Ball said...

I love Rebecca too! She has always been a favorite. I'm thinking if I finish Dorothy Walpole, Rebecca may be next. I had gotten half done with her and she became lost on a vacation. I love the house and if I remember correctly there's a big squirrel that's really cute. Have fun stitching her.

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hi, Carolinastitcher, I stitched Rebecca Robinson years ago and loved her!! I ended up giving her away to a friend, I may have to get the chart out again to re-stitch her to keep. It has been so many years since I did it that I don't think I'd mind doing her again. What a beautiful sampler!
Melinda

Lelia said...

I Looked up Rebecca Robinson". That is a lovely piece. Lots of motifs and stitching to accomplish.

stitch well today