Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 13 December 2012

A Post on Behalf of Cindy L


Hello

 
     My name Is Cindy L. and I live in Illinois (USA).   I am thrilled to be a part of your celebration year. It will be inspiring and motivating to stitch along with everyone. I do not have a blog and am thankful for Nicola and Jo's help because the technology part will be a challenge.
 

     I visited Scarlet Letter in the early 90"s with my guild. It was very crowded and I did not know what type of patterns to expect (before internet). Oh, how I would l love to be able to visit again with a smaller group. I did manage to buy about 10 patterns/kits and a fabric grab bag.

 
     I wanted to start on Circling Alphabets but am missing 2 threads so my first start is The S.A.Green Sampler from SL"s The Wisconsin Collection. It is on 25 count unbleached linen using 4 DMC threads.
 


Inline image 1
 


Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Welcome on board Cindy. Its good to have you participating.

Another sampler that I am not familiar with but for what you have stitched - I Love It!!!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and may Santa bring you some more SL Charts.

Kaisievic said...

Welcome Cindy, we should all have lots of fun together.

Jen Rawlins said...

I am currently working the Phebe Smith sampler. If I get it done before the challenge is over, I think I am going to tackle SA Green too. I have her as a UFO right now so this challenge will be good incentive to get her out & finish her up. Looking forward to seeing yours!