Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 8 December 2012

A Post on behalf of Barbara G


My name is Barbara and I have just started Mary Hurst and have Margaret Mason ready to go.  


I am finishing up another project which should be completed any time.  I am surprised at the number of charts/kits folks have in their stash.  Because I do the larger ones it is not wise for me to collect too many. 


This all looks very exciting and I am anxious to learn from everyone else.  I hope there is a lot of dialogue.


Thanks Nicola.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Barbara, thank you for participating in the group.

Mary Hurst is stunning and is in my stash to stitch.

You must have good self control, I have got very carried away with ordering SL charts.

I am looking forward to stitching with you.

Siobhán said...

Hello Barbara! I can't wait to see pictures of your Mary Hurst!

Lelia said...

I just looked up Mary Hurst.

Oh My! What an incredible piece!

Stitch well ; )