Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 3 December 2012

A New Start

Hello everyone,
I am joyfully adding my name to the list of this Scarlett Letter Challenge.
I have on the way my first two Scarlett Letter samplers.
I am starting off with two beginning reproductions samplers. They are "And All Was For An Appill" and "Circling Alphabets".
I will be learning very shortly how to add photos then I will blog my fabric, pattern, and fibers that I have chosen to use.

Thank you everyone...this should be fun as well as a challenge, computer-wise as well as stitching-wise.
Marlene Leonardo

4 comments:

Lelia said...

I stitched Circling Alphabets - and it was the first Scarlet Letter project I ever finished.

Enjoy!

Nicola said...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, we will soon have you feeling quite at home using blogger. We are all here to help each other. I think it very inspiring when someone has the courage to go out of their comfort zone so well done you.

You have chosen two gorgeous samplers to stitch and I would be stuck for choice on which one to start first.

A warm welcome Marlene, I look forward to getting to know you.

Erica said...

Welcome Marlene!
It's lovely to have you join the group.
I am looking forward to your photos.

brod'attitude said...

WELCOME