Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 13 December 2012

A Little More on Freelove Hazard

Originally, I had planned to be working on a somewhat large Christmas project, but there was a delay in shipping the fabric, so I spent the time working on Freelove.

I finished up all the wording, except the cartouche at the bottom. Everything inside the inner border is finished. I have just started stitching the outer border.


The bird was fun to stitch, but for some reason the flowers were giving me a little bit of trouble. Some frogging was inevitable. My eyes were just to tired for the one over one stitching!

I am pleased with how it is coming along. I love the bold colors!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Looks really beautiful! Love that cute bird :)

Nicola said...

Oh Erica, how lovely to see Freelove so far advanced.

You must be enjoying her.

Deb said...

You know, I don't ever remember seeing this sampler on their site, but I really like it. Sometimes I'm wondering if this Challenge is a good thing - I keep seeing so many samplers that I want to do!