Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Rebecca Cullin

 Hi, I'm really excited to join this group.  I have loved Scarlet Letter Samplers for many years and most of the samplers that I have done in the past have been those ones.

This is the sampler that I have chosen to do.  It is a sampler that I have loved for a long time and it is called Rebecca Cullin.

I have already started this sampler, but have put her on hold while I work on an Australian sampler that I have been after for a long time.


6 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I like this sampler a lot, several things make it appealing not least the lovely bird. There's a lot of interesting detail in this design.

Nicola said...

I agree with Ann's comments. There is so much to like, another one for the list.

Inguna said...

Love Rebecca Cullin! It was one of the first Scarlet Letter sampler charts that I purchased. But it is still in my 'must do' pile waiting for the time when I will be ready to deal with free-hand stitching.

anniebeez said...

This is gorgeous. I do want to do a sampler with free hand stitching sometime.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

beautiful sampler - look forward to seeing that handsome bird appear!

Elaine said...

I have Rebecca Cullin in my stash - I love the big bird!