Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Sunday, 25 November 2012

PLL

What fun to see everyone's choices.  Of course, it only makes me want to add to my stash!  I've decided to stitch A Parrot, A Leopard, A Lion.  (Photo from the Scarlet Letter site)



I love the animals!  This is one I actually started to stitch last fall and then it got buried in a pile of stuff.  As you can see, I have not gotten very far.



And, I probably won't start it again until after the holidays -- too busy knitting a sweater for my son and finishing up some other holiday gifts.
Vera

11 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

this is so pretty - love the vibrancy of the colours.

Nicola said...

BEAUTUFUL.

My wish list is getting longer and longer each new piece I see.

Marsha has the most amazing portfolio of charts.

Our finishes gallery is going to be awesome.

Krista said...

Beautiful choice, Vera! I had my eye on this one too. I look forward to watching your progress.

Laurie in Iowa said...

The colors are beautiful.

Erica said...

I just love all those vivid colors!

Elaine said...

Fantastic choice Vera! I love the animals and the colours of this one!

Babs in Alabama said...

I'm Babs, new here, but wanted to say this is one I've always been drawn to and will enjoy seeing yours materialize. pretty so far :)

Suzanne said...

This is my favourite of the Scarlet Letter charts. I look forward to seeing your progress on this design.

samplerlover said...

Oh I love this one. So many beautiful samplers here.

Anne said...

This one has been calling my name too! I adore animals and flowers in a sampler!!

Katrina said...

What a pretty sampler!!!!!