Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 24 November 2012

No Reply Bloggers



There are so many charts to choose from, every time I look through the Scarlet Letter site I see another one. Elizabeth has chosen The Seventeen Sailors to stitch  which is a new one for me.  I am so excited about seeing the details of the sampler emerge as it is stitched.


We are nearly 40 participants now. If you have not had an email from me acknowledging your participation it is because you are a no reply blogger and I have no way of contacting you.


So if you haven't heard from me please could you email me at nicola.parkman@gmail.com with a contact email address. It is important so that you can be given access to posting on the site rather than just commenting.

 

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Phew, I've sent all the invites now
except for 4 no-reply peeps!

So if you haven't had your email please ask and then maybe, just maybe, I can get round to the difficult task of choosing my own project LOL.

EvalinaMaria said...

Are you aiming for 50 participants? You will have it in no time!

I had Seventeen Sailors in my cart and with aching heart I removed it... But it is on my wish list along with Grazing Sheep. It will go to the cart again after I finish these two that I just purchased.
Evalina, This and that...