Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 30 November 2012

much indecision

Heya.  My name is Leigh and I live in the Pacific Northwest (USA).
Thank you so much for letting me join this group.  Looking at all the posts, and seeing all the beautiful charts just makes me grin.  I had to be a part of it and not just sitting back as a spectator.
All that said.... I still have no clue what I am going to be stitching.  I have even Scarlet Letter charts and none of them are started.  Two of them are kitted, but I don't think I am going to begin with one of them, which means kitting another!  I most likely won't be starting the stitching until January.  I think this journey will be a great one to join all of you on.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Welcome Leigh

As a long time follower of your blog I am sure that whatever you choose will be stunning and beautifully stitched.

Nicola