Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 24 November 2012

Me too!!!

I've got so excited and even though Scarlett Letters isn't 'my thing' I started to lurk between all these hundreds charts and the shopping cart wasn't empty for long, let me tell ya. I picked these kits to stitch:

  M. Quertier 1799 - kit with silk floss

a lovely pincushion kit that also comes with silk floss

Now I can't wait for my new stash to arrive! I want to stitch it now!!! Does anybody know if I can purchase Scarlet Letters charts in a pdf format? I could have them instantly...

So long my friends,
Evalina

7 comments:

Krista said...

Great picks, Evalina! I am a fan of quakers too, and I don't even remember seeing that pin cushion, it is fabulous! I went the through the list twice and kept seeing new ones I hadn't noticed before.

Looking forward to seeing you stitching these.

Suzanne said...

I am stitching the pincushion as well. It's tough going with all that over one stitching, but it's looking great. Did your kit come with the rare breed raw wool?

Lelia said...

wonderful choices. I have Ann Scutt started. i forget the names of a few other kits I have on hand - mostly alphabet samplers

EvalinaMaria said...

Thank you for lovely comments. Suzanne, my kit did not arrive yet. I only know that it will come with silk floss.

Nicola said...

You have chosen beautiful samplers to stitch. The pin cushion will be very, very special.

I don't think that the charts come as pdf's. it would be good if they did. In the UK not only do we have import tax on goods over £18 and customs over £105, the Post Office charge a handling fee of £12.

Laurie in Iowa said...

The pincushion is lovely and I don't think I've seen it before.

Vera said...

Hi All...lovely choices as I pan thru the postings...I still need to post. I was taken with the pincushion. Years ago (over 20) my husband and son and I paid a visit to Marsha and her farm in Wisconsin (lovely, lovely, lovely)and this pincushion chart/kit is one I purchased and it did come with wool fromthe sheep on her farm. I need to drag this out and finally stitch it!!