Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Joining the fun with Coraggio

Hi!  I've just joined up.  This sounds like it's going to be so much fun!  I have stitched two Scarlet Letter samplers in the past: Polly Phillip and Mary Ann Henderson (which is no longer published).  The only other pattern currently in my stash is Coraggio:
This photo is from the Scarlet Letter website.  I will be working on this beginning in January (or as soon after January as I can put together enough of the supplies to get started).  I'm looking forward to watching everyone else's progress through the coming year!

7 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

This is a very unusual piece, I love the rich tones and the whole balance of the design.

Nicola said...

Me too. The richness of the design caught my eye.

Fantastic choice and I am looking forward to seeing her grow.

Elaine said...

love this sampler! especially the mermaid!

anniebeez said...

I have always loved Corragio and it is on my wish list. I will really enjoy seeing your progress.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

oh wow - this is so me - love it!

EvalinaMaria said...

Oh my! It's fabulous and it is going on my wish list.

Donna said...

I have a friend who stitched this and I always sit across from it when at her house. It is stunning.