Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 30 November 2012

I've Got Mail!

Woohoo!  My package from the Scarlet Letter arrived today.  It is great to see the details and the historical information on each one.   The Dona Dorothea looks so gorgeous.  As you can see I also picked up Freelove Hazard, just 'had to have it' after seeing it on the blog :)

Looking forward to starting Ann Grimshaw.  I have a piece of 32 ct cream Sienna linen I think will be perfect, just need to decide on a color! (not that easy a task for me!)

I also LOVE the quaker pincushion, Love is the Road of Peace!!  A perfect sentiment back in 1811, as well as in the here and now.  I will be stitching that one sooner than later.


3 comments:

Nicola said...

What fun to open a package and see all those lovely charts, you will enjoy studying them this weekend.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Lovely choices, Dorothy Walpole is one that I'm waiting for and seeing your charts makes me even more impatient:-)

Katrina said...

Too much fun!!!!!