Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 26 November 2012

I'm In!

Hello, my name is Holly and I live in the mid-Atlantic Region of the US in Ashland, VA.  Some call my little town "The Center of the Universe"!  I just call it "Home"!

I'd like to thank Nicola and Jo for accepting me as a blog member!

I am going to start stitching Emma Miles 1848 Sampler.  I have ordered my chart from Attic Needleworks and it should be on its way to me the first of next week!

Since my name is Holly, I thought the holly running across the middle of this sampler would be appropriate for me;)

Please feel free to jump over to my blog, The Stitching Muse, to follow along on what I'm up to in the stitching world.

http://thestitchingmuse.blogspot.com/

Sincerely,

-Holly

7 comments:

Nicola said...

It is the perfect sampler for you. Well chosen.

samplerlover said...

I agree with Nicola, this one is perfect for you.

Laurie in Iowa said...

It's perfect and the holly band is gorgeous.

Katrina said...

Love that sampler!!!!!

Donna said...

Hi Holly love your sampler choice

anniebeez said...

This sampler is gorgeous!

Mary said...

Holly, Emma Miles is such a beauty, and a temptation too! This one is the perfect choice for you.