Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 29 November 2012

I'm here too!

Thank you so much for setting this up.  It's always so nice to be in great company when embarking on such an undertaking!  I wish I had had the forethought to do something like this when I turned 50!

I'm Terri.  I live in San Tan Valley, Arizona.  I'm married to a wonderful man who recently retired from 30 years in the Marine Corps.  We have a grown son who is living in southern California, and 2 Italian Greyhound children. 

I have a couple of very large starts coming up in 2013.  And They Sinned on January 1, and Berlin Woolwork Sampler on January 15.  Because of these two huge starts, and because I have the perfect spot on my wall for it, I have chosen "Gratitude," an 1820 reproduction, as my first Scarlet Letter to stitch along with you.  I also have Dorothy Walpole, Ann Grimshaw, and A Parrot, A Leopard, A Lion (and the DMC for this one) standing by.  I'm thinking I will start Gratitude on Christmas day since my son and his girlfriend will be visiting and I'll have lot to be grateful for.

Happy stitching, all!

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Welcome Terri, so nice to have you with us.

You have chosen some great Scarlet Letter charts.

I am off now to have a look at Gratitude.

Krista said...

Hi Terri! Glad to see you here too (and fb :)) It was hard to resist this challenge, I know! Love your choices, I will be doing Ann Grimshaw too, and I am tempted to get that Parrot, Leopard, Lion one too.. the more I see it, the more I love it!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

Gratitude is very sweet - look forward to seeing your start.