Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Monday, 26 November 2012


I am so excited to be a part of this group!!!!!   I love that it's very flexible, no hard deadlines :-).  The samplers I am starting with are Mary Jones 1801 using my own overdyed conversion, Elizabeth Sheffield using the Attic Needlework conversion, and Jenny Bean using my own thread conversion.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone's progress on their samplers.

Happy Stitches, 
Katrina

6 comments:

Laurie in Iowa said...

Yay... I'm glad you've joined in on the fun Katrina. I love all three samplers you'll be working on.

Nicola said...

Your choices are beautiful, my wish list is getting longer and longer.

This is all about having some fun and sharing our love and joy of stitching beautiful samplers and making new friends along the way.

anniebeez said...

Great to see you here Katrina!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

I remember the Attic Needleworks conversion they did on Elizabeth Sheffield, absolutely gorgeous - you have some lovely samplers here - look forward to watching your progress.

pam said...

Can't wait to see the progress!

Inguna said...

I like your choice! I am very curious to see Mary Jones 1801 stitched.