Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Friday, 30 November 2012

Happy to be Joining this Challenge

I've had this Scarlet Letter chart, Scottish Band, in my stash forever.  So long, in fact, that I raided the kit for silks for another project.  This challenge is just the push I need to get started on this.  I'm probably going to wait until late in December to start it, though, as I want to finish up a few ornaments and an exchange gift.  Also, I'm anticipating getting a floor stand for Christmas and think this would be a good project to put on scroll rods. 

Can't wait to see everyone else's projects and progress!
Susan

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Welcome Susan.

You have chosen a stunning sampler. The colours are amazing.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

wow - love this sampler - the letters are so quirky, i think you have just added to my wish list.

Elizabeth said...

I love your choice Susan - I just wish I had the ability to do this one!