Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Fun sewing time ahead

Hello everyone:  I am Angie and I live near Tavistock in  Devon UK, where I spend my time cross-stitching and making patchwork quilts.  Thank you so much Nicola and Jo for setting up this wonderful challenge:  Scarlet Letter samplers are just inspiring and rewarding to sew:  I am going to start with "Log Cabin" - and then hopefully go on to The Bird Sampler and maybe, if I am feeling really brave, Mary Anne Healey 1809!  It will be so much fun seeing what everyone is sewing.  What a great way to start 2013.
 

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Welcome Angie, I have never seen the three samplers you have chosen before. I think that no matter how many times you visit the SL site there is always more to see.

Your choices are beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing them stitched.

Thank you for taking part Angie, you will be making goegeous additions to your existing fantastic collection.

Elaine said...

Welcome Angie! I make quilts too, as well as stitching of course!

Krista said...

It will be great to see your samplers Angie! With every post by our members, there are more and more I wish to do!