Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Thursday, 29 November 2012

Freelove Hazard 1792

Hi all

I have decided to stitch Freelove Hazard 1792 as my first sampler for Nicola's Scarlet Letter year.  I have the kit on order and can't wait for it to arrive and get stitching.

I chose a medium sized sampler to start with, as I really need to finish another sampler I am working on before starting another large project.  Although, I do have my eyes on Dorothy Walpole and Mary Cooper already! :-)

Thanks Nicola and Jo, for organising this fun challenge.

Rowyn

4 comments:

Lisa M said...

I've just read your most recent blog post - Freelove is a pretty sampler to celebrate life.

Nicola said...

A great choice Rowyn, Freelove is such a pretty sampler as is her name.

I think Dorohy Walpole is stunning and I hope to stitch her too.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

Great choices - Dorothy Walpole is also on my wish list.

Krista said...

Freelove is a sweet sampler, after seeing it posted earlier in the week, I too ordered it right away! Dorothy Walpole was also ordered... it will be a busy year of stitching fun!