Header Photo

Header Photo
American Quaker Sampler stitched by Krista

Translate

Saturday, 24 November 2012

Emma Miles 1848

     Thank you Nicola and Jo for setting up the Challenge and the Blog. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and being inspired  by all the lovely SL samplers that will be stitched in the upcoming year.
        I doubt that I will need to start a new SL sampler as I have many already started. I plan on getting Emma Miles out of the WIP closet as soon as I finish the ES Spot Sampler I'm currently stitching.
        Here's a photo of where I left off stitching on Emma.

 Emma Miles 1848
The Scarlet Letter
40 ct. Lakeside Light Examplar
AVAS silk

13 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Wow! Another gorgeous design.

Nicola said...

She is beautiful Laurie and one that I hope to stitch too.

Krista said...

So beautiful, Laurie!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Gorgeous. I'm thinking that Laurie might have the first finish of the group fairly soon!

anniebeez said...

Laurie you are so close! This sampler is gorgeous!-Annie

Ann at Beadlework. said...

What a beautiful sampler, you'll be finished in no time.

Erica said...

Oh my!
This is really lovely!
Another one I have to add to my to-do list!

Lelia said...

Spot sampler? oooo ... those are so interesting.

EvalinaMaria said...

Fabulous! And it looks like you are very close to completion.

HollyXSing said...

Beautiful! Your Emma provided me the inspiration to stitch her up during this challenge! The holly running through the middle of it is perfect for me...since my name is Holly;)

I look forward to following your progress!

-Holly in VA

samplerlover said...

Another one that I hope to stitch one day. So many samplers lol.

Anne said...

So beautiful Laurie!! I love the holly band!

Katrina said...

Wow Laurie, really gorgeous!!!!!!